No matter how you want to use online presentations, with the SlidePresenter Platform, you have the highest level of compatibility. With a glance, take a look at the possibilities available to you with SlidePresenter.
Embed on Any Website, Internally or Externally
SlidePresenter's online presentations can be embedded on any website simply by using an HTML-Code, meaning you can share presentations:
- On the Internet, on your public website
- On your Intranet or Extranet, making it available only to the people you choose
Use with Any CMS
SlidePresenter can be used with any content management system, including:
- Typo 3
- Contao, Drupal, Joomla, Vbulletin... and many more
Use with All Important Learning and Talent Management Systems
Use SlidePresentations within any popular LMS or TMS via an html embed code or SCORM package (SCORM v1.2, 2004 2nd ed., 2004 3rd ed.)
- Litmos, Blackboard, Angel, Canvas, Desire2learn, Sakai, Ilias, CLIX, and many more...
Use with Intranet Systems and Collaboration Tools
Incorporate online presentations easily into your Intranet system, like, for example:
- Microsoft Sharepoint
Use With Any Internet Capable Device- Whether Mobile, at the Office, or at Home
SlidePresenter makes online presentations a new multimedia standard which are compatible with any Flash or html5 capable device.
- Use on your PC, with any browser
- Mobile, with any internet-capable cell phone
- ...even on the Apple iPad
SlidePresenter provides you with all of the resources needed for you to successfully create and publish your online presentations.